|OFFICIAL NAME:||Cercle d’Amis Bamileke d’Atlanta, Inc.|
|DBA NAME:||Cercle ABA.|
|OFFICIAL MOTTO:||Solidarity – Respect – Friendship.|
|ASSOCIATION UNIFORM:||Bamileke Ndop Traditional Fabric.|
GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETINGS
|FREQUENCY:||Once a Month|
|MEETING TIME:||9:00 pm – 11:00 pm|
|MEETING DAYS:||3rd Saturday of every month|
|MEETING VENUE:||3845 North Druid Hills Road, # 106, Decatur, GA 30033.|
To become a member of Cercle ABA, you must satisfy one of the following conditions:
- Membership is open to a Bamileke residing in the State of Georgia.
- Membership is open to the spouse of a Bamileke residing in the State of Georgia.
- Membership is open to Bamileke children who are 18 years old and reside in the State of Georgia.
- Membership is open to a non-Bamileke residing in the State of Georgia, if the individual is referred by a member and approved by a simple majority of the members present during a General Assembly meeting.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
The goals and objectives of Cercle ABA are the following:
- Promote the proud cultural heritage of the Bamileke people of Cameroon.
- Enhance the socio-economic capacity of members of the Bamileke community in Georgia.
- Identifying indigenous resources for the ultimate benefit of the Western Region of Cameroon.
- Facilitate a spirit of collegiality and collaboration between members of the Bamileke community.
- Enhance our ability as a people to carry out development projects in the Western Region of Cameroon.
- Facilitate the integration of members of the Bamileke community into the socio-economic structure of the State of Georgia in particular and the United States in general.
- Collaborate with other Bamileke associations and other organizations in the State of Georgia and beyond for the ultimate benefit of the Bamileke people and the mutual benefit of the collaborating associations.